Finding the right customer relationship management (CRM) software for your roofing business can be a daunting task.
With so many options available, it can be difficult to determine which one is best suited for your needs.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the top CRM’s for roofing companies and discuss the features that make them stand out.
But first, let’s go over a few basics.
So What is a CRM exactly
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a powerful tool for your roofing company to help you run your business more efficiently.
A CRM system helps you to manage customer relationships, track sales, and streamline operations. It also allows you to stay more organized on the go with its mobile capabilities.
CRMs provide you with a lot of information about your customers and prospects, so that you can understand what they need and want.
This way, you can offer them services that they will like and develop stronger relationships with customers.
CRMs can help you with a lot of things related to selling your home. For example, you can use them to track sales leads and new inquiries.
You can also use them to manage contracts and proposals. Plus, you can use them to generate reports and analyze data so that you can see how well your business is doing.
Overall, a CRM system provides your roofing company with the tools you will need to maximize efficiency and increase profitability.
Tracking Sales Leads & Sales Inquiries
A CRM can help a roofing company keep track of sales inquiries or leads by making it easy to track and follow up on potential customer contacts.
Here’s an example of how it can work:
Let’s say a potential customer finds a roofing company’s website and wants to get a quote for a new roof.
They fill out a contact form on the website with their name, phone number, and email address, this information is automatically captured by the CRM and creates a new lead record for that customer.
The CRM can automatically send a confirmation email to the customer and assign the lead to a sales representative.
The sales representative can then call or email the customer to schedule an appointment or provide a quote.
Plus… the CRM can also keep track of all the interactions with the customer, and send follow-up emails or text messages to keep them engaged and increase the chances of converting them into a customer.
Managing Contracts for Roofing Contractors
Did you know that A CRM can be a great tool for roofing companies to manage their contracts?
By using a CRM, roofers can easily track their work orders, invoices, estimates, job costs, and more in one place.
This makes it easier to keep track of profits and ensure that all contracts are fulfilled on time.
CRMs also provide features such as warranty management and document storage which make it easier to keep track of all the necessary paperwork associated with roofing contracts.
That’s not all…
Helping Roofing Companies With Customer Service
A CRM can also help your roofing company with customer service by making it easy to track and manage customer interactions.
Here’s an example of how it can work:
Let’s say a customer has a question about their roofing project or has a complaint.
They call the roofing company’s customer service number, the customer service representative can access the customer’s information in the CRM and see their previous interactions, the job’s status, or any previous complaints and concerns.
This can help the person who is helping the customer to do it quickly and efficiently.
The CRM can also help the roofing company to schedule and track follow-up calls or appointments to address the customer’s concerns, and track the resolution of the issue.
Additionally, the CRM can be used to create and send surveys to customers after their project is completed, which will help the company to gather feedback and evaluate the quality of their service.
A List of Roofing Software that Includes a CRM
The following list includes some of the best roofing software apps that include CRM (customer relationship management) functionality.
These roofing CRM software apps provide a wide range of features to help your roofing companiesy manage it’s customer interactions, such as lead management, appointment scheduling, job tracking, and more.
- JobNimbus: Offers robust CRM functionality, including lead management, appointment scheduling, and job tracking.
- Roofing CRM: Is specifically designed for roofing companies, and includes features such as lead management, appointment scheduling, and job tracking.
- Jobber: A CRM functionality that allows scheduling appointments, job tracking, and invoicing.
- CoConstruct: Offers comprehensive CRM functionality, including job scheduling, project management, and customer management.
- Buildertrend: Provides a CRM functionality that allows managing jobs, scheduling, project management, and customer management.
- AccuLynx: A CRM functionality built for the roofing industry, it allows lead management, appointment scheduling, and job tracking.
- RoofSnap: This software includes a CRM that allows users to manage leads, schedule appointments, and track the progress of jobs, it’s designed for roofing businesses and it allows them to take measures and create roofing plans using a mobile app.
- FCS Roofing Software: This roofing software includes a CRM that allows users to manage leads, schedule appointments, job tracking, contract management, and invoicing, it’s designed for roofing professionals and it also includes a project management functionality.
- Salesforce: A widely used software program that is not developed specifically for the roofing industry but will suit many businesses, it offers CRM functionality with lead management, appointment scheduling, and job tracking.
Each of these apps has its unique features and pricing, so it’s worth evaluating different options to find the one that best fits your business needs.
Need Some Job Management as Well?
In addition to the software apps listed above, some of these roofing software apps offer project management functions as well.
Project management tools can be used to create and manage projects, track progress, assign tasks to team members, and ensure that deadlines are met.
Read more here for a full list of Project Management Roofing Software apps.
CRM software for roofing companies can help to improve customer service by providing quick and easy access to customer information, scheduling of follow-up calls or appointments, creating and sending surveys for feedback, and tracking job progress.
It also offers features such as lead management, appointment scheduling, job tracking, project management, contract management, invoicing, and more.
To choose the right roofing CRM software for your business, it’s important to evaluate different options and read reviews to find the one that best fits your needs.
With the right software in place, you can provide better customer service and ensure a positive experience for your customers.